It's time for the yearly app update! Oh... and congratulations, your Tyson has evolved to A Teacher! Sorta. While he's being demoted from my Main, he'll still be roleplayable with.
Name: Tyson HertzAge:
18 19 20Gender: MalePokémon: ExploudBirthday: 14th December
Height: 6'3" (1.91m)
Weight: 185.2lbs (84kg)
Ability: Soundproof - Unaffected by sound moves. If this Pokémon switches out with Baton Pass, Perish Song against the switched out will not be nullified.
Hometown: Ever Grande City
History: Tyson wasn't always the brash loud mouth he is today. He was born a tiny Whismur to a family of engineers, who specialised in making drills and generally loud construction things. His father was a gruff Excadrill, and his mother a surprisingly soft-spoken Loudred. He was always determined to help out and prove his worth, but at school he was bullied a lot for his "girly" appearance. It was true he was certainly one of the weaker and shorter Pokemon in school, but if anything, it made him only more determined to prove himself, and he helped out even more at home, impressing his father. When he turned ten years old, Tyson noticed he was changing slightly - his skin was turning strangely purple, and his voice was growing louder and deeper. If anything, it got him teased even more - until one day, a bully went to kick him, found their attack blocked, and found instead of a shy Whismur, was a much bigger Loudred.
After his evolution, Tyson felt he had finally earned his stripes, and his parents were so proud of him. He was finally bigger than the Pikachus and Zigzacoons that had picked on him, and would often try to give them a taste of their own medicine roaring in their faces and sending them flying up the corridors. However, his now booming voice was proving very difficult to handle, and he ended up smashing windows and fragile things around the house, driving his father to exhaustion. His father's temper was slowly approaching snapping at the now clumsy pre-teen, but his mother said maybe he needed... another outlet.
She remembered her older brother's own issues with controlling his sound boost, and his he channeled it into music. She bought her son a keyboard and a few cheap sound editing programs for his computer. Tyson was reluctant at first, wanting to channel his new body into sports, but one day while bored, he sat down and began to play around... and was shocked that he actually LIKED this.
Through his pre-teen years, he practised and practised, getting better and better, and there were less and less smashed plates about, but it only served to increase his confidence. In school, he was getting more popular by picking on the kids that once picked on him, still unevolved due to inexperience or expensive evolution stones. He was also keen on basketball, even though in early high school he was banned from the team for repeatedly roaring in his opponents faces and putting them out of action, and constantly wanting to steal the show. He found himself in detention more and more, distressing his mother, who despaired and thought her plan hadn't worked. However, for his 15th birthday, he decided he wanted to DJ at his own birthday party - and his parents were shocked by how good his music had gotten, in all his evenings spent lazing in his room. After his father voiced his reluctant approval, Tyson couldn't help but roar in delight - and in the process, evolved to his final form. And also put a hole in the roof, which he had to repair himself.
He was now even bigger and bolder, but his creaky school record left his parents in despair. All his energy now went into sports and music, he barely helped out anymore, and his grades were tumbling. It was then they heard of Armonia Academy, and applied in the hopes their son would come to his senses and learn some self control...
Tyson really began to change. Starting out a sour-faced bully, he soon settled into more of a role of life of the party. He learnt to be a little more gentle and tactful, even if he still had some temper issues. He found lots of a good friends though, and even finally found himself love in the form of one of his best friend, Bubbles. He discovered a talent for horticulture, but still hadn't given up on his dream to be a superstar DJ. Until recently.
When Mirage College was revealed to the students, Tyson was given an invitation... but unlike many of the others, he wasn't quite as hyped or excited. In fact, he was petrified. He had no idea what he wanted to do with his life. While he still enjoyed music, he hadn't had as much time and preferred it as a hobby, worrying he wouldn't be able to make a living from it. He liked sports, but he didn't have much confidence in himself as a coach. His dad would have loved for him to take over the family construction business, but he wasn't interested. But he'd spend long hours in the gardens tending his plants and he had the highest grades for horticulture in the school. After speaking to Coach Hollingsworth, Tyson realised he didn't HAVE to go to college if he didn't want to or didn't feel ready yet. There was plenty of time! She put in a good word for him with Mr Greene, and so he's now training as a teacher as well as doing general handiwork around Armonia Academy.Summary characteristic:
Likes to thrash about.Hobbies:
Listening to and producing electronic music (he's a walking speaker system, why wouldn't he?), singing (although your mileage may vary on how good it is), relaxing, basketball, jogging, gardening.Moveset:Natural Moves:
Pound, Uproar, Astonish, Howl, Bite, Supersonic, Stomp, Screech, Roar, Synchronoise, Rest, Sleep Talk.Extra Moves: Thunderpunch
- The foe is punched with an electrified fist. It may leave the target with paralysis. (Move Tutor) Boomburst
- The user attacks everything around it with the destructive power of a terrible, explosive sound. (Move Tutor) Hammer Arm
- The user swings and hits with its strong and heavy fist. It lowers the user's Speed, however. (Egg Move) Ice Punch
- The target is punched with an icy fist. It may also leave the target frozen. (Move Tutor)
Favourite Berry Flavour: Spicy
Horticulture Class assistant/teacher-in-training and general Groundsman.
- He is a MAJOR loudmouth. It wasn't really his fault at first, but he's kinda embraced it. So, if you irritate him, prepare yourself for quite an earful.
- He may seems a bit of a mean bully, but he's got a bit of a soft spot in there somewhere.
- The type of music he makes is sort of Dubstep and Moombahcore. Or whatever the Pokemon world equivalents would be. He loooooves that bass.
- Tyson... doesn't like electric rodents. One of his harshest bullies in school was a Pikachu, and he's had a bit of a grudge against them ever since.
- He's secretly a fan of My Little Ponyta the TV series and some samples (heavily disguised) can be found in his own music. Candace totally made him watch it. Yeah. He's not as crazy as some of those weird Bronytas out there though.
- Much taller than the average Exploud, mainly due to his long skinny legs.
- He has a younger sister who attends the Academy called Candace (NPC).
- He was the sports captain for two semesters.
- He is currently dating his best friend, Bubbles (owned by KeIdeo
- Due to the required dress code for teachers, Tyson now has to wear pants.