So, for those following me for the ponies, it's been a wee while since I started my nextgen, and... well. Times change, skills improve, ship preferences change. Also I realised a lot of my nextgens were REALLY bland character wise. Waaay too many introverts and pushovers. So, I've decided to do a possible revamp.
- Celestia's kiddies are safe, I like 'em too much. As are Cocoa Butter and Storm Cloud.
- However, Storm Cloud's daddy will be changing to Billy rather than Soarin, and she may get yet another revamp. She originally has younger twin brothers, but that seems to be a rather popular idea, so I'm switching things up. Storm Cloud will be getting an older sister and a younger brother (but not that much younger).
- Cocoa Butter's family will be the same, and hopefully I'll start showing off some of his siblings!
- I'm not sure what to do with Marble Gleam. Rename her? Give her yet another revamp? Her older brother is definitely going to be revamped though. His colours are awful what was I thinking colouring it on my slate... Might make him a bit more adventurous.
- Applejack will now be paired with Troubleshoes (was very nearly Sheriff Tumbleweed, and I guess it could be either with the colour schemes I'm picking), and their older child shall now be a daughter. I still like Ginger Gold too much to scrap him entirely, so he'll be demoted to foal. The new big sis is currently being coloured and hopefully I'll have her up soon!
- Princess Clover will be scrapped (or at the very least be AU'd), as shall the Trixie/Blueblood ship. I found a much more interesting ship for Trixie... and their kid will hopefully be a recurring character!
- I have no idea what to do with Horse Power. I'm tempted to, once again, start over with the Fluttershy/Bulk Biceps brood. I'm kinda tempted for them to have a batpony daughter.
- Spike and Mina (from the comics) will probably be a ship o/
- I still have no idea who to ship Rarity and Luna with. Like Rarity... I guess I have Fancy Pants/Thunderlane/Hoity Toity...??? Any other possible ideas for (semi-logical) ships for her? Same for Luna... I was tempted to switch up the royal ships but no, I like Typhon, Eunomia and Libra too much. Unless someone can come up with an alternative idea? Or should I have her single and adopt a foal, or none at all?
- Lots of side character ships, hopefully.
So, what are your guys opinions? And do you have any possible ideas?