Yes... after over a YEAR, Tyson finally gets a profile revamp! And a snazzy new look
and some anatomy corrections too~
Height: 6'3" (1.91m)
185.2lbs (84kg) Level:
- Unaffected by sound moves. If this Pokémon switches out with Baton Pass, Perish Song against the switched out will not be nullified. Hometown:
Ever Grande CityHistory:
Tyson wasn't always the brash loud mouth he is today. He was born a tiny Whismur to a family of engineers, who specialised in making drills and generally loud construction things. His father was a gruff Excadrill, and his mother a surprisingly soft-spoken Loudred. He was always determined to help out and prove his worth, but at school he was bullied a lot for his "girly" appearance. It was true he was certainly one of the weaker and shorter Pokemon in school, but if anything, it made him only more determined to prove himself, and he helped out even more at home, impressing his father. When he turned ten years old, Tyson noticed he was changing slightly - his skin was turning strangely purple, and his voice was growing louder and deeper. If anything, it got him teased even more - until one day, a bully went to kick him, found their attack blocked, and found instead of a shy Whismur, was a much bigger Loudred.
After his evolution, Tyson felt he had finally earned his stripes, and his parents were so proud of him. He was finally bigger than the Pikachus and Zigzacoons that had picked on him, and would often try to give them a taste of their own medicine roaring in their faces and sending them flying up the corridors. However, his now booming voice was proving very difficult to handle, and he ended up smashing windows and fragile things around the house, driving his father to exhaustion. His father's temper was slowly approaching snapping at the now clumsy pre-teen, but his mother said maybe he needed... another outlet.
She remembered her older brother's own issues with controlling his sound boost, and his he channeled it into music. She bought her son a keyboard and a few cheap sound editing programs for his computer. Tyson was reluctant at first, wanting to channel his new body into sports, but one day while bored, he sat down and began to play around... and was shocked that he actually LIKED this.
Through his pre-teen years, he practised and practised, getting better and better, and there were less and less smashed plates about, but it only served to increase his confidence. In school, he was getting more popular by picking on the kids that once picked on him, still unevolved due to inexperience or expensive evolution stones. He was also keen on basketball, even though in early high school he was banned from the team for repeatedly roaring in his opponents faces and putting them out of action, and constantly wanting to steal the show. He found himself in detention more and more, distressing his mother, who despaired and thought her plan hadn't worked. However, for his 15th birthday, he decided he wanted to DJ at his own birthday party - and his parents were shocked by how good his music had gotten, in all his evenings spent lazing in his room. After his father voiced his reluctant approval, Tyson couldn't help but roar in delight - and in the process, evolved to his final form. And also put a hole in the roof, which he had to repair himself.
He was now even bigger and bolder, but his creaky school record left his parents in despair. All his energy now went into sports and music, he barely helped out anymore, and his grades were tumbling. It was then they heard of Armonia Academy, and applied in the hopes their son would come to his senses and learn some self control...
Tyson's now been at the academy for over a year, and he's really began to change. Starting out a sour-faced bully, he soon settled into more of a role of life of the party. He's now learnt to be a little more gentle and tactful, even if he still has some temper issues. He's found lots of a good friends though. He's found a talent for horticulture, which he's now developing, but still hasn't given up on his dream to be a superstar DJ.Summary characteristic:
Likes to thrash about.Hobbies:
Listening to and producing electronic music (he's a walking speaker system, why wouldn't he?), singing (although your mileage may vary on how good it is), relaxing, basketball.Moveset:Natural Moves:
Pound, Uproar, Astonish, Howl, Bite, Supersonic, Stomp, Screech, Roar, Synchronoise, Rest, Sleep Talk.Extra Moves: Thunderpunch
- The foe is punched with an electrified fist. It may leave the target with paralysis. (Move Tutor) Boomburst
- The user attacks everything around it with the destructive power of a terrible, explosive sound. (Move Tutor) Hammer Arm
- The user swings and hits with its strong and heavy fist. It lowers the user's Speed, however. (Egg Move) Ice Punch
- The target is punched with an icy fist. It may also leave the target frozen. (Move Tutor)
Favourite Berry Flavour: Spicy
- Math (II)
- Health and Sex Ed
- Tech EdExtra:
- He is a MAJOR loudmouth. It wasn't really his fault at first, but he's kinda embraced it. So, if you irritate him, prepare yourself for quite an earful.
- He may seems a bit of a mean bully, but he's got a bit of a soft spot in there somewhere.
- The type of music he makes is sort of Dubstep and Moombahcore. Or whatever the Pokemon world equivalents would be. He loooooves that bass.
- Tyson... doesn't like electric rodents. One of his harshest bullies in school was a Pikachu, and he's had a bit of a grudge against them ever since.
- He's secretly a fan of My Little Ponyta the TV series and some samples (heavily disguised) can be found in his own music. Candace totally made him watch it. Yeah. He's not as crazy as some of those weird Bronytas out there though.
- Much taller than the average Exploud, mainly due to his long skinny legs.
- Current captain of the Sports Team.